Amy's Blog
Interesting Links
New Schemas for Mapping Pedagogies and Technologies
Motivating On-Line learning students
When Free Isn't Free - Open Source Software in Schools
Social Media Degree
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(23)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(10)
Last post....
Interesting article about blogging in the classroom
Plato Learning Shows Profit
Twitter is Peaking
Week 6 Review
Reminder about what's important
Week 5 Discoveries
Smart Board Links
Social Networking for Business - Facebook and MySp...
What I've Been Looking At For The Third Week
►
March
(11)
About Me
Amy Straube
View my complete profile
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Smart Board Links
Here are some interesting links I have found for smartboards:
http://www1.center.k12.mo.us/edtech/SB/templates.htm
- Assignment Templates
1 comment:
flygirl
April 7, 2009 at 2:24 PM
Looks like some good info I will bookmark this site
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like some good info I will bookmark this site
ReplyDelete