Well, I just frustrated myself. I just spent 20 minutes trying to get into the blog I set up last night (this one) and couldn't get it to show. I was using the wrong email address.
I am so excited to have the time to investigate these web 2.0 items. I do my webpages for the school in IBM Lotus Domino. This is a very powerful program that we haven't even begun to touch the surface on. I have been reading a lot about the widgets and other web 2.0 tools available but never really looked into them because I didn't have time. I went through the IBM developer Blogs and found some really neat information that will be a wealth of information as I am working on my final project.
I am going to use the IBM Blog template for my web design class this trimester. I haven't thought about all of the specifics, but I want them to use it for reflections. I have avoided this template because I haven't had time to explore it, but we have three groups wanting to use it so this will allow me to setup and work with it before I have to tackle live ones.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amy I mentioned this in my comments to Patrick but I believe my smart board will work great for
ReplyDeletevideo conferences if I get mic and web cam am I right??