I have been working with a certain software program to make the webpages for our school district and just found that they have a blog for developers. This blog has reasons and steps on how to incorporate web 2.0 objects into our webpage. I am so excited, I have been wanting to add RSS feeds from the Dept of Ed and now I know where to go to add it to my Lotus Domino databases.
My department members are always teasing me about being a tech geek, and the day that I found this I was so truly excited that I was going into extensive detail and didn't realize that I had been talking for almost a minute before I saw them laughing because they didn't understand a word of what I was saying. Moral of the story...Your techy geek friends truly are passionate about the topic, so even if you don't understand them, humor them and give 2 minutes to share. After the two minutes are up you are free to burst out laughing because you have just probably watched an adult tell a story with the same excitement and enthusiasm that you normally only hear from younger children :-)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment